Chami tagged me--thanks! It made me post something new! It's our family picture from 2006. It's interesting that this was the picture, because we just had new pictures taken last week, and we all look so different in comparison. Consider yourself tagged if you are Tif, Becky, Teresa, or Teddi! Post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your picture file!!
3 comments:
It's so fun to see how much your kids have changed in just a few years! Of course, you and Chris look exactly the same (except for your hairstyle): forever young! Love and miss you guys!
WOW!!!!!! What a cute picture! I'm not sure I've seen this one! It is crazy how much the kids have grown up! We miss you guys! Love you!
I love that picture!
This is a fun tag idea!
I tried to do your tag, but my 4th and 4th was the Sample Picture file and it was of the 72 hour kit list that I had already posted on in July. Bummer. I should come up with different numbers ...
Post a Comment