Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas


It's hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. We had a wonderful day with family and hopefully the true meaning didn't escape us amongst all the trappings and toys. I really love having everyone home and we've all been enjoying being together. Brooke and Dallin especially are savoring every moment away from the world of academia for a little while, although Brooke has been writing essays for various college scholarships. I can't believe she's only got one more Christmas with us before she heads off to college! It seems as though time has sped up these last few years. Before long we'll have more teenaged kids than not. Weird!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

I totally feel like time has sped up for us, too. Rachel is going to a New Year's Party with friends - and I just can't believe that I am old enough to have a daughter that old.

Your children are so accomplished and beautiful - snaps to you!!

Love, Tif