Monday, November 26, 2007

Building Memories and Remembering







The month of November has positively flown by! I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and the rush of Christmas has begun. We've not started our holiday decorating, but the boys have been busy building a fort in the back yard. And really, what better way to start the season than spending time together building something--that experience in itself will hold a lot of good memories..not to mention the good times they'll remember spending in the finished building. To me, that's what the holidays are all about--remembering. Remembering family and friends, remembering good times, and most of all remembering the reason for the season--the birth of a baby destined to become the most important person ever to walk the face of the earth. What a wonderful time of year this is!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

WOW!!!

You, Staci, remain a domestic GODDESS.

I LOVE seeing the pictures!! You guys are such an awesome family! I can't believe how beautiful Brooke is, and how big your boys are. You guys are all so talented and amazing!

When we went to California, I took your phone number with me and LOST it!! and couldn't find you (for sure) in the white pages or google. I called one, but it wasn't you. I was scared after that.

I was going to do to you what you did to me, a LONG LONG time ago, call and say, when we are in town, we will have to stop by, then knock on your door a few minutes later. I had it all my head, and it was great!

Sigh.

I was SO sad because so far we are on about a every 7 1/2 years schedule to go down there and at this rate, WE COULD BE GRANDMAS!!!!


Oh, I need a xanax.

I invited you to our blog. Let me know if it works!

Nearly every good thing I am in being a mom came from something you said!

Love, Tif