Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family Photos

Check out our new family photo up above!!! So every year for the last 6 or 7 years, we have had our family picture taken by our dear friend, Jill. Every year, she's done a fantastic job with our crazy clan. I mean, she's the ONLY one who can get my boys to show their teeth when they smile (as evidenced by their individual photos, which I'll post later), and she lets us all be our silly selves, which I LOVE, because it comes out in the photos. With Jill's direction, you can see that we went for a brighter, more 'suburban' photo this year, and I love the look!! If you live in the Mesa, AZ area or So Cal, (or maybe other places, too) and you need new family pictures, or a wedding photographer, or photos for just about anything, Jill's your gal. Check out more of  her work here. It's amazing to look back and see how much we all have changed. . .except for Chris. . .he never seems to age, lucky guy!

2006
 

2007
  

2008
2009

4 comments:

B said...

I love the one you used for the banner! That one was my favorite!

Sant Family said...

I LOVE the pictures she took! They are fabulous. Uhm, Staci, you don't look different at all, either. I would recognize you anywhere. You family is beautiful!

Morgan Family said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I am so glad to see them!!!!!!! I'd tried getting on her website to look at them b/c Brooke had said something about them, but couldn't find them! I love your family!!!!

Teresa said...

Love, love, love the pics! Love the bright colors, but love the bright smiles and personalities even more! Miss you!