I love these trees. . .
And I love this time of year when they're all in lovely lavender bloom. I think I'm going to have to have at least one of these in my yard- the jacaranda. I know, I know, they aren't so pretty when they're not in bloom, but to me, it's worth it. And yes, they get purple petals everywhere, but they're purple petals! Not ugly spiny balls or smelly seed pods. Ah, the beauties of June!
3 comments:
I too LOVE these trees!!!!!!!!! We have one on our street and every time we drive past it I just am in awe that a tree could be SO pretty!!!
I haven't seen these trees ever, but let me tell you, that is just gorgeous!! I totally want one! I wonder if they grow in Louisiana? Purple is my favorite color ...
Tif, I think they do grow in Louisiana. I've been informed that they do drop these stick-like things and sap, but I still think it's worth it for those beautiful blooms:)
Post a Comment