So I was talking to my mom the other day, and I started talking about the trip we're taking to New York, and I realized I hadn't even told her ANYTHING about the trip. If I haven't told my own mother, then I haven't said anything to most of you, either. Brooke, along with other members of Upland High School Chorale and Madrigals, has a fabulous opportunity to sing with the Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall. We decided we couldn't pass up the chance to actually have a family vacation (well, sort of--Dallin has to come back early, but that's another story.) and so we're taking everyone. Did I mention it will still be freezing cold, as we're going at the end of February? We're staying here at the recommendation of fantastic friends of ours who've taken their kids to NYC at least twice. Of course, we're going to do as much as we can in the 4 days we have, but if anyone has recommendations for us, please comment! And seriously, if anyone wants to come. . .
Friday, January 23, 2009
Big Apple, Anyone?
So I was talking to my mom the other day, and I started talking about the trip we're taking to New York, and I realized I hadn't even told her ANYTHING about the trip. If I haven't told my own mother, then I haven't said anything to most of you, either. Brooke, along with other members of Upland High School Chorale and Madrigals, has a fabulous opportunity to sing with the Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall. We decided we couldn't pass up the chance to actually have a family vacation (well, sort of--Dallin has to come back early, but that's another story.) and so we're taking everyone. Did I mention it will still be freezing cold, as we're going at the end of February? We're staying here at the recommendation of fantastic friends of ours who've taken their kids to NYC at least twice. Of course, we're going to do as much as we can in the 4 days we have, but if anyone has recommendations for us, please comment! And seriously, if anyone wants to come. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I am SOOO jealous! You will have SUCH a great time! My mom, my sister and I went two summers ago for five days. It was absolutely GREAT!
Can Rachel and I tag along????
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a friend that lives there, so I'll have to ask if she has any recommendations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!
We're still hoping to join you! But we just found out the Friday my kids had off end of Feb., is now a make-up day from the snow day we had last week:( It might be a very short trip for us, but we'd love to see you guys and have fun together in NYC!!
HOW EXCITING!!!!! That is wonderful! I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately. We're only 3 hours away now and need to come see you!!
Post a Comment