Monday, May 5, 2008

Trains

Jared and Noah had a blast with the train set the other day. Noah was especially persistent in figuring out how to do a track that had some elevation while getting creative with the pieces he had. Here are the results!








3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I was watching your videos with Matthew on my lap and he said, "Mom, how come they get to teep their twain all yeawr?" We only get ours (exactly like yours!) out at Christmas. We used to keep it out but it just got abused so we put it away 11 months out of the year now. Mean mom, I know.

Also at the end of the second video Matthew said, "That wasth awesome!"

I thought it was funny that our boys said almost the same thing.

I miss you!

Sant Family said...

I LOVED your dam comments on my blog! Made me laugh out loud! Thanks!

Becky said...

Hey Girlfriend!

You have got to help me with my blog.
Your blog is so cute and mine is SO blah. Do you still have those venus fly traps? I hadn't ever noticed them at your house before.