Wow Noah! You are getting SO big! I can't believe how much he has grown up since we last saw him, Staci!
I love this video! I can't believe how big Noah is! This is such a sweet movie! Thanks for posting it!
Good going Noah (Chris & Staci too)! Oma & Opa were happy to see you get past that tooth thing. Now for the next big test: can you keep your toungue out of the gap made by that missing tooth!?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow Noah! You are getting SO big! I can't believe how much he has grown up since we last saw him, Staci!
I love this video! I can't believe how big Noah is! This is such a sweet movie! Thanks for posting it!
Good going Noah (Chris & Staci too)!
Oma & Opa were happy to see you get past that tooth thing. Now for the next big test: can you keep your toungue out of the gap made by that missing tooth!?
Post a Comment