Friday, January 25, 2008

And the winner is. . .

Feeling sluggish? Can't remember things like you used to? Cold feet and hands? Congratulations! You win! You're the recipient of hypothyroidism! And all the time I just thought it was just having a husband, 5 kids, a cat, 2 fish, 3 rats, homeschooling, church assignments, homemaking, etc., that was making me loopy! Nah! Get your checkup, and you too could win. It's actually pretty common, and I really didn't think anything was up until my doctor called for a follow-up appointment. Many people don't even have symptoms in the early stages. I attributed the common symptoms to other things. For more information, click here.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a bummer, but at the same time how nice to have a reason for all of those annoying symptoms. I feel like I have some of those annoying symptoms too, but I know I'm just fine because I just had a check up a few months ago. So being brain dead, tired, and whatever can also be symptoms of motherhood:) No wonder your were confused!

Sant Family said...

I am so happy for you! A little pill and all your troubles gone. I keep hoping I will come up positive with that but so far no luck.